Sunday, January 4, 2009

Catching Up

Okay, so I think it was a really great idea to start a blog-- now if only someone would help me to keep it updated. I think the pressure of coming up with something witty to say is creating a lot of anxiety in me. : )
Let's go back to November--Chad delivered Reese's Doll Cake to her complete with flaming candles! As you can tell, he really enjoys a good party!





Fun was had by all and with the acquisition of Puppy in My Pocket, Kitty in My Pocket, and Jungle in My Pocket, along with silky pajamas and other treasures, Reese declared it, "The Best Day of My Life!"



This was later on in November and apparently dinner arrived too late. Poor Jesse ate his food but couldn't hold on any longer after that! Tired little man!
We were so blessed to have Grandmother and Grandfather down for Thanksgiving and to spend time with them (Poppa's parents). Reese and Eden love Grandfather especially because he teases them. Here they are snuggling and watching the "Good Night Show."
This picture was taken Thanksgiving day. It was time to get rid of the overgrown pseudo-mohawk, but I had to get some good pictures first. Jesse was playing woofleball-golf. He hit the ball underneath Nana's car and even though it rolled out the other side, he couldn't figure out how he was going to fit under the car (as if he had to travel the same path the ball did!) I introduced the concept of going around the car and he was amazed. At any rate, can you understand why I am so taken by this kid?
That's it for November. Hopefully it won't take two months to put up December stuff!

2 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

I miss your little ones. Give them hugs and kisses for me.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Your little ones are getting so big! And don't worry about being witty. If that were the case none of us would blog. Love you!